We aim to keep prices competitive, we achieve this by keeping our area local
to the instructor, reducing the amount of wasted fuel and time between pickups.
1 Hour lesson £27
2 Hour lesson £54
10 Hour Block £260
Pass Plus £170
(use of car plus 1 hour before)
Driving Instructor Training £30/hour
Tips to reduce
- Theory Test - Aim to pass Theory test within 6 - 8 weeks of starting to drive.
- 2 hour lessons - (1 hour is really too short, by the time you’ve driven to a suitable area then had the
lesson brief, half the lesson is over. More than 2 hours it ’s difficult to keep concentration)
- Keep lessons regular - (at least 1 x 2 hour lesson each week, if you can’t keep a lesson change the day
rather than leave till following week)
- Read up on the next lesson - (Driving the essential Skills) saves time during the
- Start with an Instructor - then have private practice (changing bad habits can be time